- MicroStrategy’s CEO Michael Saylor said Bitcoin is the most certain thing in a very uncertain world.
- Saylor explained if people can stomach the volatility of Bitcoin, they could have a safe haven during the market crash.
- The CEO revealed that he’s buying Bitcoin if he got spare cash.
While other investors are alarmed as crypto and stocks plunged, Saylor pointed out in a tweet that “Bitcoin is the most certain thing in a very uncertain world.”
In the interview, the CEO of MicroStrategy said that Bitcoin represents a fair, open, equitable network. Saylor detailed:
What you own [Bitcoin] is yours and no one’s gonna take it away from you.
Saylor, one of the biggest investors of Bitcoin, said that there’s no simple place to hide in the current market crash. Since all the indexes are bear market territory, he explained how bonds, stocks, and other investments are being devastated during these times.
Yet, he said that two years after the COVID-19 crisis, the supply of US money expanded to 36%. Meanwhile, gold was up 7%, S&P index was up 29%, Nasdaq’s up 19%, and Bitcoin was up 229%. He added that if people “can stomach the [Bitcoin] volatility and take the long view you’ve got a safe haven there.”
The Bitcoin investor said the network is getting better, constructive regulations are coming, and the lightning network is bringing us to a new age of trading, where people can trade around the world at the speed of light.
He disclosed that he is continuously purchasing Bitcoin whenever he has spare cash and will be “buying the top forever.”
Recommended News :
- Bitcoin Settles at $39K After Stripe Onboards Crypto
- Coins.ph Is Giving Away an Axie Meta Team or Axie Land
- Ether Exceeds $3,000 After Struggling in Last 2 Weeks
- BNB Chain to Launch Sidechain for High Resource Apps
- Cash App Now Allows People to Use Bitcoin via Lightning Network
Crypto News Land (cryptonewsland.com) , also abbreviated as “CNL”, is an independent media entity — we are not affiliated with any company in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. We aim to provide fresh and relevant content that will help build up the crypto space since we believe in its potential to impact the world for the better. All of our news sources are credible and accurate as we know it, although we do not make any warranty as to the validity of their statements as well as their motive behind it. While we make sure to double-check the veracity of information from our sources, we do not make any assurances as to the timeliness and completeness of any information in our website as provided by our sources. Moreover, we disclaim any information on our website as investment or financial advice. We encourage all visitors to do your own research and consult with an expert in the relevant subject before making any investment or trading decision.